Dish Network - *** poor programs

When I subscribed to dish, I thought I would have plenty of good programs to watch, I was severly mistaken, .Out of 200 channels, I only have about 3 and sometimes 4 channels to watch.your programming is the GOD awfullest mess I have ever seen.

sometimes I think Lusifer himself picked the lineup of programs you people should be ashamed to show such ***.

The only reason I put up with it is I like fox news channel, If it weren't for that, you idiots would be history.haven't you people ever listened to your customers, I haven't meet a happy one yet.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 07, 2014 #825031

then cancel you think they care what you think about their programming? ha!

0 0 Reply
Satellite fan

Apr 08, 2014 #803296 Phoenix, Arizona

Considering dish is a retransmission company, they do not control the programming. Only the channels. Their channels are clearly listed. I am a fan of their line up. I have everything I want and I pay less then any other provider. What are you looking for that makes it so bad? Again, they offer the channels, they do not control what's on and when they are on the channels

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dish Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about