Dish Network - DISH installed a satellite internet service that will not work

Just do not want anyone else to get stuck like I did.Dishnet DOES NOT WORK if you live in a below grade or partiallly below grade apartment or condominium.

I have been trying to cancel the service for 17 months. Dish customer service repeatedly gives me a canned legal speech about the contract not being able to be broken, even though they haven't delivered the service that was promised. This is not a delinquent account, I have paid the fees while I try to convince the company to remove it. But, I refuse to pay the hugh penalty $$$ they are requiring if I cancel service before end of the contract.

So when the contract expires, I will cancel all services with them, internet and TV.

Report Comment Private message author

Gadgets and Accessories
Review rating
2 out of 5
review #478878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MikeLDISH123

Mar 14, 2014 #794936 Conroe, Texas

Anonymous,
We'd hate to see you go and would love to help you with any concerns or issues you've been having with the service if I could please get some details as to what's going on! Please email me at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dish Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×