Dish Network - DISH installed a satellite internet service that will not work

Just do not want anyone else to get stuck like I did.Dishnet DOES NOT WORK if you live in a below grade or partiallly below grade apartment or condominium.

I have been trying to cancel the service for 17 months. Dish customer service repeatedly gives me a canned legal speech about the contract not being able to be broken, even though they haven't delivered the service that was promised. This is not a delinquent account, I have paid the fees while I try to convince the company to remove it. But, I refuse to pay the hugh penalty $$$ they are requiring if I cancel service before end of the contract.

So when the contract expires, I will cancel all services with them, internet and TV.

More Review Details

Equipment Gadgets - Wi-Fi, USB, Electronics
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #478878 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MikeLDISH123

Mar 14, 2014 #794936 Conroe, Texas

Anonymous,
We'd hate to see you go and would love to help you with any concerns or issues you've been having with the service if I could please get some details as to what's going on! Please email me at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×