Dish Network - DISH is crooked!!!!
So DISH withdrew $439 from our account.Our bill was only $115.
When we told them they made a mistake we were told they would refund the money in 3-5 days. That did not happen. I called back and was told it was 7-10 business days. That did not happen.
I am now being told the refund hasn't even been approved yet. Every Resolutions supervisor has given me a different time frame. I still do not have my $300+ dollars.
An EFT should not take this long and I do not like the fact that every time I call I am given a different answer.They are liars and crooks!1086f998 review #368162
You may also like
- "I GOT TOUTED IN BY DISH NETWORK'S WEBSITE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BE THEIR CUSTOMERs BASED ON THEIR GOOD MERITS.WITH THEIR FAULSE ADVERTISING CLAIMs,And WHAT GOOD DEALS And VALUES..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."