Dish Network - DISH is crooked!!!!
So DISH withdrew $439 from our account.Our bill was only $115.
When we told them they made a mistake we were told they would refund the money in 3-5 days. That did not happen. I called back and was told it was 7-10 business days. That did not happen.
I am now being told the refund hasn't even been approved yet. Every Resolutions supervisor has given me a different time frame. I still do not have my $300+ dollars.
An EFT should not take this long and I do not like the fact that every time I call I am given a different answer.They are liars and crooks!be08849
You may also like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "Direct TV has shut off our service on December 4th at our little restaurant for violating federal law and broadcasting Sunday Ticket. We have received no notification of any kind..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Praesent porttitor, nulla vitae posuere iaculis, arcu nisl dignissim dolor, a pretium mi sem ut ipsum. Nullam accumsan lorem in..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."