Dish Network - Dish: Lack of Service to restore service from improperly installed device.

Jul 24, 2012
review #334283

Brings great sadness and LOTS of frustration to find a company with no concern for Quality Service.It is now Day 9 without Dish service.

I realize I'm just one UNIMPORTANT customer to this large company. The problem arose due to an improperly installed Dish device to our house by a DISH TECHNICIAN.

We have been WITHOUT ANY SERVICE for 9 days now and after NUMEROUS calls requesting a tech to come out and repair the device, and being fed a line of bull, empty promises, unreturned phonecalls, and memorized answers, we are told NO Tech is available until July 26th.THANK YOU DISH FOR YOUR DISINTEREST in handling this in an HONORABLE Manner ESPECIALLY since the problem was due to an IMPROPERLY INSTALLED DEVICE by YOUR TECHNICIAN.

aae80dd
Had an experience with Dish Network?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
DanB@Dish Network

Nov 16, 2012

I'm sorry to hear that we were unable to repair your service in a more timely fashion. Unfortunately, from time to time we do get over booked. When this occurs we can usually compensate you for the time you haven't had service as well as nootify you of any openings. I do hope that the issues have been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please send me an email at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×