Dish network has terrible customer service
Dish network has terrible customer service!!!I have a receiver problem since one month ago.
After being on phone with useless so-call technical support for more than three hours, they finally decide to send me a new receiver. Nightmare started here. I was told for a three days ETA. After one week, did not receive anything.
I called them again, I was told "I, the customer gave the wrong address" The funny thing is that they send me the replacement remote before with the correct address. I could not figure out how could they copy/paste the correct address to the wrong address. I was suggested to contact UPS by myself (yes, Dish network ask the customer to correct their mistake). It turned out UPS has returned the receiver back to the dish network.
However, Dish network told me that I have to called them again to ask them to redeliver it. Correct, it is customer's mistake, so customer has to call again. Called again two days later, I was told the receiver has been re-delivered. One week later, I still did not get it.
So I called again, now I was told they have not get the original receiver back yet, and the customer representative keep saying it is all my, the customer's fault.
I asked to talk to her supervisor, she put me on hold for 15 minutes and transfer me to the voice mail!!!!This is ridiculous!!!10743165 review #169001
You may also like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."