Dish network has terrible customer service
Dish network has terrible customer service!!!I have a receiver problem since one month ago.
After being on phone with useless so-call technical support for more than three hours, they finally decide to send me a new receiver. Nightmare started here. I was told for a three days ETA. After one week, did not receive anything.
I called them again, I was told "I, the customer gave the wrong address" The funny thing is that they send me the replacement remote before with the correct address. I could not figure out how could they copy/paste the correct address to the wrong address. I was suggested to contact UPS by myself (yes, Dish network ask the customer to correct their mistake). It turned out UPS has returned the receiver back to the dish network.
However, Dish network told me that I have to called them again to ask them to redeliver it. Correct, it is customer's mistake, so customer has to call again. Called again two days later, I was told the receiver has been re-delivered. One week later, I still did not get it.
So I called again, now I was told they have not get the original receiver back yet, and the customer representative keep saying it is all my, the customer's fault.
I asked to talk to her supervisor, she put me on hold for 15 minutes and transfer me to the voice mail!!!!This is ridiculous!!!bec93ac
You may also like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."