DISH NETWORK over bills and rips off customers
Update added by user Jan 14, 2013
They kept me waiting a couple of weeks then they came back with a story saying that they listened to the recorded sales call and that the rep said on the call that the cost would be $66.my main problem was there lying and now they are lying again and they would not refund the excess charges.
I reported to the BBB and got really nothing but a *** story from DISH again..these people are professionals at ripping people off legally so be ware.I don't give a *** about the money they ripped off but it is a matter of principle thats all..I would spend thousands to make sure that 100000 of their customers know the truth about them and this is not the end of it from me..
Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2012
FIRST OF ALL: Their customer service is rude and monotonous and insist on reading stuff out to you that you know all the way to end and when you tell them don;t do that and tell me things I already know, they insist.I was supposed to pay $45 a month for the first year for 250 channels.
they keep billing me for $66 IE: without the 15 discount they promise. when I called first time they said OK next month cause there is some mistake there...next month same thing, they charged my card $66 again, so I was pissed and called to and they gave me a new BS story that I will be billed like this the first 3 months until the free offer of premium channels is gone..I asked to cancel Auto-pay so I can see my bill before they charge my card, the guy said fine I cancelled it, and then went to tell me and this cancelled you HDTV as well!!!!!
I was appalled and I have names to call and describe the guy but I will hold my tongue...so I said no i want my HD and then he went back to say they put it back....DIRTY GAMES is the word...they are worse than a used car salesman with all respect to Used car salesman cause I know they are not as bad as DISHNETWORK customer service
*** ***..this month they billed me $98.Now I am certain that DISH NETWORK ARE CROOKS and I will make sure that I do not recommend them to anyone...DIRECT TV is much better and they let record 5 shows..dish is only 2 and you have to be watching the third...
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE is how I describe this..they have to heard the end of this cause I am going on Youtube and everywhere on the net for the next two years unless they offer to cancel my service with no penalties whatsover and give me back all the money they over charged me
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I placed a order for 4 tablets from Zicocn.com on June 17, 2011 and its now July 27, 2011. I still have NOT recieve my orders. I have tried to..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."