DISH NETWORK over bills and rips off customers
They kept me waiting a couple of weeks then they came back with a story saying that they listened to the recorded sales call and that the rep said on the call that the cost would be $66.my main problem was there lying and now they are lying again and they would not refund the excess charges.
I reported to the BBB and got really nothing but a *** story from DISH again..these people are professionals at ripping people off legally so be ware.I don't give a *** about the money they ripped off but it is a matter of principle thats all..I would spend thousands to make sure that 100000 of their customers know the truth about them and this is not the end of it from me..
FIRST OF ALL: Their customer service is rude and monotonous and insist on reading stuff out to you that you know all the way to end and when you tell them don;t do that and tell me things I already know, they insist.I was supposed to pay $45 a month for the first year for 250 channels.
they keep billing me for $66 IE: without the 15 discount they promise. when I called first time they said OK next month cause there is some mistake there...next month same thing, they charged my card $66 again, so I was pissed and called to and they gave me a new BS story that I will be billed like this the first 3 months until the free offer of premium channels is gone..I asked to cancel Auto-pay so I can see my bill before they charge my card, the guy said fine I cancelled it, and then went to tell me and this cancelled you HDTV as well!!!!!
I was appalled and I have names to call and describe the guy but I will hold my tongue...so I said no i want my HD and then he went back to say they put it back....DIRTY GAMES is the word...they are worse than a used car salesman with all respect to Used car salesman cause I know they are not as bad as DISHNETWORK customer service
*** ***..this month they billed me $98.Now I am certain that DISH NETWORK ARE CROOKS and I will make sure that I do not recommend them to anyone...DIRECT TV is much better and they let record 5 shows..dish is only 2 and you have to be watching the third...
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE is how I describe this..they have to heard the end of this cause I am going on Youtube and everywhere on the net for the next two years unless they offer to cancel my service with no penalties whatsover and give me back all the money they over charged me118d3a6d review #367394
You may also like
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "HHi guys Jazz here! If you are looking for the best service ever, try someone who knows what she's doing and what you want! My Menu is open for your..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."