Update added by user Jan 14, 2013
They kept me waiting a couple of weeks then they came back with a story saying that they listened to the recorded sales call and that the rep said on the call that the cost would be $66.my main problem was there lying and now they are lying again and they would not refund the excess charges.
I reported to the BBB and got really nothing but a *** story from DISH again..these people are professionals at ripping people off legally so be ware.I don't give a *** about the money they ripped off but it is a matter of principle thats all..I would spend thousands to make sure that 100000 of their customers know the truth about them and this is not the end of it from me..
Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2012
FIRST OF ALL: Their customer service is rude and monotonous and insist on reading stuff out to you that you know all the way to end and when you tell them don;t do that and tell me things I already know, they insist.I was supposed to pay $45 a month for the first year for 250 channels.
they keep billing me for $66 IE: without the 15 discount they promise. when I called first time they said OK next month cause there is some mistake there...next month same thing, they charged my card $66 again, so I was pissed and called to and they gave me a new BS story that I will be billed like this the first 3 months until the free offer of premium channels is gone..I asked to cancel Auto-pay so I can see my bill before they charge my card, the guy said fine I cancelled it, and then went to tell me and this cancelled you HDTV as well!!!!!
I was appalled and I have names to call and describe the guy but I will hold my tongue...so I said no i want my HD and then he went back to say they put it back....DIRTY GAMES is the word...they are worse than a used car salesman with all respect to Used car salesman cause I know they are not as bad as DISHNETWORK customer service
*** ***..this month they billed me $98.Now I am certain that DISH NETWORK ARE CROOKS and I will make sure that I do not recommend them to anyone...DIRECT TV is much better and they let record 5 shows..dish is only 2 and you have to be watching the third...
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE is how I describe this..they have to heard the end of this cause I am going on Youtube and everywhere on the net for the next two years unless they offer to cancel my service with no penalties whatsover and give me back all the money they over charged me
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dish Network Hopper
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..."
- "Visit: Saturday, August 27th, 2016- 3:15am Location: 5002 N Dixie Hwy/ E Commercial Blvd Oakland Park, FL 33334- 4004 I have NEVER in my life left a bad review online. However, this early..."
- "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."