Dish network rate increase
Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?
Just notify me and tell me its for this programing. They cannot even put a notification in the bill telling me that the rate is going up because "the computer does the billing". I wish the CSR would take ownership of the actions that the company takes.
If I am such a loyal customer be honest with me.Total slimy1288a2a8 review #220151
You may also like
- "Just a small reminder that if you plan to retire or relocate down here in Mexico and want to get cable TV, DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT get DISH.I have been..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "My family and I went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, Sunday, January 12, 2014. As parents, we made sure the movie would be appropriate for our 8 year..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "In the Miss USA pageant, representing Iowa as Miss Iowa, Libby Muelhaupt (Elizabeth Muelhaupt) mysteriously disappears after the first round. Apparently and this is by her own admission she was..."
- "Time Building Central Inc, ATP Rated LLC, Accelerated Professional Pilot Program Company. Anthony E Budreau All are the same and Owned by Anthony Eugene Budreau and are NOT active Corporations in Florida..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing cool pools in rochester ny, . Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."