Dish network rate increase
Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?
Just notify me and tell me its for this programing. They cannot even put a notification in the bill telling me that the rate is going up because "the computer does the billing". I wish the CSR would take ownership of the actions that the company takes.
If I am such a loyal customer be honest with me.Total slimy
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I ordered a rug from Bellacor. Wonderful folks when ordering. However, when the rug arrived with the fringe damaged....customer service supervisor was AWFUL! There was red rug..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."