Dish network rate increase
Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?
Just notify me and tell me its for this programing. They cannot even put a notification in the bill telling me that the rate is going up because "the computer does the billing". I wish the CSR would take ownership of the actions that the company takes.
If I am such a loyal customer be honest with me.Total slimy
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just a small reminder that if you plan to retire or relocate down here in Mexico and want to get cable TV, DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT get DISH.I have been..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "The prices of movie tickets at this San Luis Obispo Downtown Centre 7, The Fremont Theater & Mission Cinemas Theater and Mission (movie)are certainly a ripoff. The only real movie..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "stopped by shell in farmville va , on main st , to ask if i could put a campain can in store for my 3 year old grand daughter. exsplain..."
- "When the Supershuttle driver picked me up at the Tampa airport he opened the van door and took my golf bag, but when we arrived and he gave me my..."