Dish network rate increase
Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?
Just notify me and tell me its for this programing. They cannot even put a notification in the bill telling me that the rate is going up because "the computer does the billing". I wish the CSR would take ownership of the actions that the company takes.
If I am such a loyal customer be honest with me.Total slimyreview #220151
You may also like
- "The prices of movie tickets at this San Luis Obispo Downtown Centre 7, The Fremont Theater & Mission Cinemas Theater and Mission (movie)are certainly a ripoff. The only real movie..."
- "DINARA NUGMANOVA WINNER FREELOTTO 3,500 $.U dont deliver prizes as promissed ‹›i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad..."
- "Just a small reminder that if you plan to retire or relocate down here in Mexico and want to get cable TV, DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT get DISH.I have been..."
- "I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted..."
- "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Just did a hpi check on a car an the mileage wher wrong I spend 15 pounds and I ask him to take it off from autotrader lots of people..."
- "I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling. First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat,..."
- "Thanks for taking up space on my iPhone with crappy apps I will never use... I swear if I could get my hands on the granola eating *** who decided..."