The satellite stopped working at precisely 6:30 pm on Friday, JUST as the opening ceremony for the Olympics started.We were told that it would be Thursday before a tech could come out.
They say they are the world leaders in sat TV: tell me it isn't so!!!! I wouldn't mind so much but the sat TV had gone out the previous Friday and we had to wait until Monday for it to be fixed. I called Dish this morning and was told Thursday was the closest they could come out. I asked for a phone number to talk to somebody else up the food chain and was told that there was an address I could write to but no number.
If Dish is a world leader then why is the waiting list for service, so long?
Is it because they are so popular that customers are lining up to buy their product OR because the product is NOT world class?
I had thought of changing to Direct TV but others were having the same problem as me.Is there any alternative to these 2 companies?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several..."