Dish Network TV's customer service is abysmal.
The satellite stopped working at precisely 6:30 pm on Friday, JUST as the opening ceremony for the Olympics started.We were told that it would be Thursday before a tech could come out.
They say they are the world leaders in sat TV: tell me it isn't so!!!! I wouldn't mind so much but the sat TV had gone out the previous Friday and we had to wait until Monday for it to be fixed. I called Dish this morning and was told Thursday was the closest they could come out. I asked for a phone number to talk to somebody else up the food chain and was told that there was an address I could write to but no number.
If Dish is a world leader then why is the waiting list for service, so long?
Is it because they are so popular that customers are lining up to buy their product OR because the product is NOT world class?
I had thought of changing to Direct TV but others were having the same problem as me.Is there any alternative to these 2 companies?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx. and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."