The satellite stopped working at precisely 6:30 pm on Friday, JUST as the opening ceremony for the Olympics started.We were told that it would be Thursday before a tech could come out.
They say they are the world leaders in sat TV: tell me it isn't so!!!! I wouldn't mind so much but the sat TV had gone out the previous Friday and we had to wait until Monday for it to be fixed. I called Dish this morning and was told Thursday was the closest they could come out. I asked for a phone number to talk to somebody else up the food chain and was told that there was an address I could write to but no number.
If Dish is a world leader then why is the waiting list for service, so long?
Is it because they are so popular that customers are lining up to buy their product OR because the product is NOT world class?
I had thought of changing to Direct TV but others were having the same problem as me.Is there any alternative to these 2 companies?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "The worst service ever. My hopper is always burning through hard drives. When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never..."
- "installer in 12/12/14 installed a dish on my roof and my roof started taking on water and now the roof is rotted out their is a large dip where the..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."
- "Look, we have all heard the issues with these big cross country moving companies. Thing is, I have done it three times and this last time was a terrible experience...."