Dish Network TV's customer service is abysmal.
The satellite stopped working at precisely 6:30 pm on Friday, JUST as the opening ceremony for the Olympics started.We were told that it would be Thursday before a tech could come out.
They say they are the world leaders in sat TV: tell me it isn't so!!!! I wouldn't mind so much but the sat TV had gone out the previous Friday and we had to wait until Monday for it to be fixed. I called Dish this morning and was told Thursday was the closest they could come out. I asked for a phone number to talk to somebody else up the food chain and was told that there was an address I could write to but no number.
If Dish is a world leader then why is the waiting list for service, so long?
Is it because they are so popular that customers are lining up to buy their product OR because the product is NOT world class?
I had thought of changing to Direct TV but others were having the same problem as me.Is there any alternative to these 2 companies?review #335699
You may also like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I had a shop install a suncore conversion kit on my 04 Range Rover & shortly after it began making a noise. The right front lower bracket wasn't properly welded..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."