Dish Network - Don't upgrade to Dish Hopper!
I chatted with 2 online Representatives to day about upgrading to hopper.What a rip-off!
Sure you can upgrade, but you'll pay through the nose to upgrade. They charge $100 to upgrade and another $85 for a technician to install. You can't do the installation yourself. You can add service and maintenance for $7.00 per month and then they reduce it to $15, but the upgrade fee sticks.
It will also cost more per month...about $7 per month (plus another $7.00 for the service/maintenance).Dish's monthly subscription price may start low, but they will nickel and dime you to death!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Ordered Fettuccini Carbonara, Got Noodles and Mayo (or something white). I didn't feel like taking a trip to the emergency room so I chose not to eat it. ..."
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."