Dish Network - Don't upgrade to Dish Hopper!
I chatted with 2 online Representatives to day about upgrading to hopper.What a rip-off!
Sure you can upgrade, but you'll pay through the nose to upgrade. They charge $100 to upgrade and another $85 for a technician to install. You can't do the installation yourself. You can add service and maintenance for $7.00 per month and then they reduce it to $15, but the upgrade fee sticks.
It will also cost more per month...about $7 per month (plus another $7.00 for the service/maintenance).Dish's monthly subscription price may start low, but they will nickel and dime you to death!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "Mediacom, you people are crazy! My internet was installed over 4 months ago. I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "I ordered a couch. What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place. I've..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."
- "My flowers are already drooping and wilted after LESS than 24 hours and I followed the care instructions to the letter! The flowers arrived via FedEx (not hand delivered) and..."