Dish Network - Installed dish on my property without my permission
Direct TV & Dish Network both are installing their antenna's on my rental properties illeagally without obtaining my permission and it is doing damage to my roof's & siding costing me money.One roof has 2 antanna's and an extra mount.
The two antenna's are hooked togeather and each are mounted on a tripod style mount right in the middle of the roof, one on front one on rear. The cable is laying loosly on the shingles and rapidly wearing them out with every wind. They will not talk to me about this as I am not the customer. I keep telling them I am the home owner and I was not asked for permission to put holes in my houses.
I am having absolutly no satisfaction from contacting them.I am going to be forced to take legal action.review #310322
You may also like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I dropped off my 1982 Buick Rivera to be repainted on 2-13 09. A few hail dent were to be taken out also. Got it back today 3-14-09I didn't notice..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I live in Ohio Cleveland and my house located next to the new Home Goods store in Aurora that just opened not long time ago. On august 13 2014 I..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Wife Sharon Gleason has an odor issue due to excessive hair when she provides her personal services. She also tried to negotiate a higher fee than I had agreed to...."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."