Dish Network - No local channels Can't tell me why or when fixed
I have been a Dish Network customer for over 8 years and these last 4 weeks have made me decide to cancel my services thru them.
All of my local channels are unavailable, and it is not on my end.
My signal for the satellite is strong and the transponder is recognizing the satellite. I called three weeks ago to complain and theysaid we know there is an issue in your region ( Indiana ) and we are working on it. Still three weeks later no local channels. I have missed the playoffs for Football and my favorite show for 3 weeks now and my wife is upset that we don't get the local channels for the morning news so she can see if the school is delayed or closed for making arrangements.
I called again this week and they can't answer how long or what the issue is. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I don't know if its another $$$$$ dispute with the provider like they have with other providers or if the satellite itself is damaged and they need to send a man to space to fix it.
I know they have to know the problem but are pathetic liars who won't let me know.If they don't know the issue then they are sucking in the technical department either way I am over their ***!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack. I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was..."
- "I got a coat off this firm the pockets was so high they cut across the waistband two tailors said it could not be put right should never have left..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."