Dish Network - No local channels Can't tell me why or when fixed
I have been a Dish Network customer for over 8 years and these last 4 weeks have made me decide to cancel my services thru them.
All of my local channels are unavailable, and it is not on my end.
My signal for the satellite is strong and the transponder is recognizing the satellite. I called three weeks ago to complain and theysaid we know there is an issue in your region ( Indiana ) and we are working on it. Still three weeks later no local channels. I have missed the playoffs for Football and my favorite show for 3 weeks now and my wife is upset that we don't get the local channels for the morning news so she can see if the school is delayed or closed for making arrangements.
I called again this week and they can't answer how long or what the issue is. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I don't know if its another $$$$$ dispute with the provider like they have with other providers or if the satellite itself is damaged and they need to send a man to space to fix it.
I know they have to know the problem but are pathetic liars who won't let me know.If they don't know the issue then they are sucking in the technical department either way I am over their ***!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "I am a software expert and have analysed the Align Technology Alignment Process. On top of that, I analysed the Aligners themselves by taking them apart in a special laboratory...."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "I had the same experience. 24 hour chargers website stated it was selling a "Genuine Apple MacPro charger" it even had the picture of the Apple on the charger! When..."