When I subscribed to dish, I thought I would have plenty of good programs to watch, I was severly mistaken, .Out of 200 channels, I only have about 3 and sometimes 4 channels to watch.your programming is the GOD awfullest mess I have ever seen.

sometimes I think Lusifer himself picked the lineup of programs you people should be ashamed to show such ***.

The only reason I put up with it is I like fox news channel, If it weren't for that, you idiots would be history.haven't you people ever listened to your customers, I haven't meet a happy one yet.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

then cancel you think they care what you think about their programming? ha!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #803296

Considering dish is a retransmission company, they do not control the programming.Only the channels.

Their channels are clearly listed. I am a fan of their line up. I have everything I want and I pay less then any other provider.

What are you looking for that makes it so bad?Again, they offer the channels, they do not control what's on and when they are on the channels

Dish Network - Tv Service Review Dish Network "No television reception here at home. Got Dish TV. Had to pay $20 extra for local service. $69 a month. Now increased to $30 a month. No service for weeks,..." Read more Dish Network - Information cut short Dish Network "When we click "info" we get a short synopsis of the program which is very helpful in deciding if we want to watch it. However it is always cut short,..." Read more Dish Network - Dish Scam Dish Network "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..." Read more Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dish Network "It doesn't even have to start raining anymore before we lose signal! I guess any cloud is enough to block the signal. Dish SUCKS! I will be so glad to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more