Written by Mike in Seattle on July 12, 2012 from Seattle WA

I moved from Direct TV 9 months to Dish. From day 1 we were treated like ***.

We did not get the promotions we were promised, we didnt get the dish cover (Seahawks) we were promised. multiple calls to dish. Dish says they never promised the cover, the company that sold me a dish contract did. That company or sales rep dones not exist any longer!.

We didnt get the correct 3D rcvr we were promised. And no no AMC/IFC! that was the last straw. I switched to Cable today, it took me a phone call and 3 chat sessions to get my Dish cancelled, they are trying to charge me 250+ for early cancelation (luckily I changed my credit card since the install).

In my opinion they breached contract with me several times. I am Not a fan of Cable but at least you have options with them and its month to month.

I will never go back to DISH NETWORK they are hacks and crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry to hear that we lost you as a customer. From the sounds of it you were connected through a retailer.

We work hard to ensure that all of the retailers we do business through offers the best in service.

I'm sorry that our best was not extended to you. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.