I agreed to a 3 year contract with Dish Network in 2016. In 2017 they went into default of their performance clause in our agreement and stopped providing access to two major networks, ABC and NBC.

They continued to charge me full rate. I canceled my affiliation with said company and notified them of same. Yet they continued to bill my credit card for services not provided. I disputed with my credit card company and my dispute was resolved in my favor.

My credit card company reported to me that they had contact Dish and were told that my account would be cleared to zero Immediately thereupon Dish began a non stop campaign of harassment of me to pay them for services not provided. I would avoid this company at all costs.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You should actually read your contract. It specifically says “Channels may be removed at anytime, including within a term commitment, with no expectation to compensation”.

You actually breached the contract, not them.Here, let’s play it this way. Go ahead and review your contract, it’s available at mydish.com/legal and tell me exactly what your performance clause says?