BEWARE!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

I signed up for service with dish network last week and it has been the most horrendous experience I have EVER had with a company. I was lied to about the services, channels, and equipment I would receive just to get me to sign a contract. I was told installation would be the next day. Waited all day and guess what?

No install. Rescheduled for thursday only for someone to show up on Monday when I wasn't home! Then I was charged for service on monday. Really?

Your gonna charge me for something I dont even have? Thursday rolls around, guess what? Yep. NO one shows up again.

I call the company again and they finally get someone out to my house only to find out the deal I was promised doesn't exist! When I called dish network (again), they tell me oh you can get what you want but you have to pay more money! NO!!! You owe me what you originally agreed to and I have the signed contract to prove it!

I am VERY ANGRY!

I have cancelled my service and I will be letting everyone know! This company is nothing but a SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Installation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2011.

Comments

Given all networks almost a year ago when installed. Now they stopped NBC because of a dissagreement with the local affiliate.

Now they give me WGN in Chicago in it's place. I'm from NY and now live in Florida, what the *** do I want with that? Now I don't have any NBC programming (sports included). I say breach of contract, they say read the fine print.

It says they can sustitute anything whenever they want, no breach. They can stick their service and I will be sure to tell everyone NOT to even consider them!

Anonymous17

Yes, they lie to you and then try to get customer service. You get India, cannot understand them, they do not understand your problem, and they refuse to connect you to America.

I canceled all services, returned the equipment in the box provided, had to pay postage, and I am still waiting for my refund balance after one month. (They bill one month in advance.)