2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

It happens when I’m traveling or in my office at home and want to watch a recorded movie or something live like Fox News. It will stop, jump or totally loose the signal. I’m using a computer that is one series old and 6th generation iPad. This has been a problem for years but all I get are excuses. I’m getting closer to moving with another provider.

Blah blah blah blah I have to have at least 100 words for this to be accepted. I think I covered the situation in less but will agree to their requirements.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more blah blah blah

I’m just about as impresses with this site as I am with dish

Preferred solution: Fix the damned problem..

I liked: Fox programming.

I didn't like: Fact this has been a problem for years with no solution.

Comments

This likely is your equipment, and not theirs. I can tell you I have been using them for years on a variation of products, ranging from android, apple, Windows etc of all different types and generations.

Also Fire TV stick, and never an issue on any of them. This goes back to when it was Dish Online and DishNet Remote Access even.

Just read your post and would like to thank you for maintaining such a cool blog Having trouble in your Apple devices need technical assistance visit Apple support phone number

to James #1578925

I'm always told it is a problem with MY equipment, never a problem with THEIR system. This problem has been present on 3 generations of Macintosh Computers and 3 generations of iPads.