Sugar Land, Texas

Update by user Aug 06, 2013

I now have a bit more time to pick up this matter.I have received the final quote for the repair work.

The actual amount to fix the damage to the house by DISH network is $7,960.I'll let a judge decide as I do not have time to chase DISH NETWORK.

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2013

All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish.Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables, and installed the dish in an unacceptable location.

DISH claims the following "performed a thorough investigation of the allegation and were unable to verify any wrongdoing on part of our technician". However, the attached pictures will tell the truth. I am the type if someone told me they messed up and were sorry it would have worked.

But instead DISH is dishonest and lie about everything.They make promises that they do not keep.

Review about: Satellite Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

just like to know if you ever got anything accomplished with dish so far I have hit a wall they damage my property and admit it and then deny my claim

MikeLDISH123

rbsood2004,

My offer to help you with your situation still stands if you'd care to email me your information so I can look into it. Thanks!

MikeLDISH123

I saw your post and apologize to hear about damage caused to your home!Please allow me to help you.

Could you email me your account number or phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can look into some options and see what I can do?Your efforts would be highly appreciated and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

to MikeLDISH123 #997615