Dish Network - Damaged roof and side of house

1016 of 1651 Dish Network reviews

Update added by user Aug 06, 2013

I now have a bit more time to pick up this matter.I have received the final quote for the repair work.

The actual amount to fix the damage to the house by DISH network is $7,960.I'll let a judge decide as I do not have time to chase DISH NETWORK.

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2013

All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish.Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables, and installed the dish in an unacceptable location.

DISH claims the following "performed a thorough investigation of the allegation and were unable to verify any wrongdoing on part of our technician". However, the attached pictures will tell the truth. I am the type if someone told me they messed up and were sorry it would have worked.

But instead DISH is dishonest and lie about everything.They make promises that they do not keep.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1016 of 1651 Dish Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 24 #1164060

just like to know if you ever got anything accomplished with dish so far I have hit a wall they damage my property and admit it and then deny my claim

1 0 Reply
MikeLDISH123

Aug 07, 2013 #695480 Aurora, Colorado, United States

rbsood2004,

My offer to help you with your situation still stands if you'd care to email me your information so I can look into it. Thanks!

2 1 Reply
MikeLDISH123

Jun 05, 2013 #660524 Aurora, Colorado, United States

I saw your post and apologize to hear about damage caused to your home! Please allow me to help you. Could you email me your account number or phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can look into some options and see what I can do? Your efforts would be highly appreciated and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

1 3 Reply

Jun 20, 2015 #997615

troll

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.