having problem with dish, called and somehow was connected to Ms roberts at ext 160 who CONNED me into converting to direct, better service, more channels, less money, have games (not the ones i had with dish), promised great service and if I had any problem to call her.left 20 msg.

only tlkd 2 3 humans , only 2 b told I would have 2 purchse an additional recorded, not like dish AT ALL.

Have left over 17 msgs and no one yet since dec 8 to present has EVER returned call.Gladly would go back to dish but now i am stuck in 3 yr contract @now my second receiver in my room does not work at all....I would pay dish just 2 get me out of this mess..

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, I know this was posted awhile ago but if you are still interested in coming back to DISH Network I would be more than happy to see what we can do for you. I would need you to email me your information. I apologize about the confusion, some companies have purchased very similar phone numbers to our, to try and trick customers into getting their service instead. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

Alicia Brink