having problem with dish, called and somehow was connected to Ms roberts at ext 160 who CONNED me into converting to direct, better service, more channels, less money, have games (not the ones i had with dish), promised great service and if I had any problem to call her.left 20 msg.

only tlkd 2 3 humans , only 2 b told I would have 2 purchse an additional recorded, not like dish AT ALL.

Have left over 17 msgs and no one yet since dec 8 to present has EVER returned call.Gladly would go back to dish but now i am stuck in 3 yr contract @now my second receiver in my room does not work at all....I would pay dish just 2 get me out of this mess..

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, I know this was posted awhile ago but if you are still interested in coming back to DISH Network I would be more than happy to see what we can do for you. I would need you to email me your information. I apologize about the confusion, some companies have purchased very similar phone numbers to our, to try and trick customers into getting their service instead. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

Alicia Brink

DISH Network

Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com

Dish Network - ROUTER HACKER Dish Network "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..." Read more Dish Network - Stolen property Dish Network "I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me..." Read more Dish Network - Unbelievable language by customer service Dish Network "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..." Read more Dish Network - Account Review from Muscat, Masqat Dish Network "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more