When we bought our new house I decided to go with dish after they assured me when I was ready they could supply me with internet service in fact when the service man came to hook up our TV's he said he had it but service sucked. Well needless to say a couple of months later when I told them we were ready for internet service they informed me it wasn't available where I live to try back later so I have been calling every month and its still unavailable.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but every thing they send me in the mail, along with every commercial they have on TV states that their internet service is available ANYWHERE you live. Anywhere but here apparently.

I recently spoke with Comcast and they will be more than happy to hook me up so I guess we'll be changing our television service. If you don't offer a service anywhere then don't lie and say you do just to *** someone into buying another of your services

Comments

MikeLDISH123

Anonymous,

My understanding from what you wrote in your initial post is that you were interested in getting internet service through us and are disheartened about not being able to because we don't have it available everywhere. I would love to help you with any issues you've having with your TV service if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com. If you already have internet service with us and it's running slow, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-333-3474 and request our internet specialist who will be happy to discuss that with you.

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #774164

Anonymous,

We do have satellite coverage everywhere. However, because DISH has determined that other less expensive broadband is available in your zip code, we do not currently offer dishNET where you live.

to MikeLDISH123 Bellevue, Washington, United States #778066

Your reply makess no sense.. we have dish and it is very bad service and internet is slow!

You work for dish? If so your reply is no help because you work for them.