Coverage Area

I was transfered from west coast to south with my job, Diash said they would put my service on hold till I could get a new place. We were having trouble finding a house to buy, so we rented a home, which we could not put a satellie dish on.

The six month hold expired and we were told we had to make the monthly payment or pay the $275 cancellation fee!

So the next six months I have to pay for service I dont have! We have found a home to buy but I will do without TV before I would give dish another penny!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service changed before, Ink was dry on the contract, How they have lied to me.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #914468

anonymous,

I know how frustrating that situation must be and please understand that if you move during the 24-month commitment time period, the terms of agreement in the contract you signed with us during your opening work order need to uphold since we aren't ever able to guarantee the establishment of service at your new home. We do offer the Pause option for situations like this to give you some time to figure out a long-term resolution but once that time period is up, your monthly rate does go back to whatever you had prior and the early termination fee does stand if the long-term resolution is to cancel service if you're still in the time period of the 24-month commitment. Please let me know, and please feel free to email me at michael.lemar@dish.com, if you have any questions.