Dish Network.

This company should be avoided at all costs.Not only were they sued for charging people without their knowledge but they also don't care about their customers after not getting a bill for months then paying the balance when I finally got a bill.

I didn't even receive the channels I paid for after I reduce my service to my original contract. Two and half hours on hold no answer and got put into loop of constant hold. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Attempts to talk to a supervisor to resolve got avoided.

Don't think anybody is in charge.Stock seems to have a lot of insider trading too.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion. If you are on auto pay with paperless billing you can provide your email address to ensure you get statement reminders before the amount is withdrawn from your account. Your statement is always available 20 days before it is due. If you are not paperless you bill will be sent out 20 days before it is due with detailed charges.

If the is a discrepincy we bill in advance so you have some time to have the issue resolved before the bill is due or before the actual charges are started.

Our offices are available by phone 24 hours a day and we can also be contacted on our website.There are some situations that may cause your bill to increase or change; promotional offers being expired, price increases, additional receivers, additional features, additional programming.If you still have questions about your billing please let us know.

In regards to not being able to contact a supervisor or siting on hold, I have found its pretty similar across the board these days no matter which company you go with.However, I have worked for a retailer of Dish and have worked for a retailer of Direct Tv and what I can tell you is this:

If you go with a local retailer rather than ordering off the internet or a random 800 number, you will have a door to knock on and you will have an owner to complain to if there is an issue.

Someone is held accountable and you won't have the long hold times, they install, service and help you with problems.

Put the people back in charge, go local.You don't have that option with cable and its not available everywhere.

hbland

I used to be a Dish Network customer and can't begin to tell you how dissatisfied I was with the service. And, I agree on the customer service side as I too was unable to ever get a supervisor when I requested one. Recently I have switched to Satellite Internet Service Providers, and couldnt be happier!