I have been a Dish customer for over 10 years. Approximately 1.5 years back a Dish representative came to my door and offered me a free upgrade on equipment, which I accepted.

I needed to cancel my Dish service because my company is moving me to another state and I've elected to use another bundle service after my move. Today I learned that Dish created a new account on me when my they updated my equipment so it appears I've only been a Dish customer for less than 2 years. Because of that I am being charged a cancellation fee and have to pay to ship the equipment back.

Dish would not reconsider or change the fees even after they admitted I had been a customer for over 10 years. Truly criminal.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am going through the same thing. Watch your bank account they will automatically take the money if they have a card number I never authorized them to use my card and they did anyway.