Manheim, Pennsylvania
Coverage Area

Called to request how to lower monthly charges. After an hour on the phone they ended up increased the bill.

I called again, same results twice. I wrote two letters and they failed to respond to either. I called again and requested immediate termination. After hours on the phone they finally relented, however, they then charged me 294.50 to terminate.

I had already paid them additional service charges after I request ways to reduce the bill. They lied twice. I was forced to terminate do to fraud. These people are horrible to work with.

I spent hours on the phone. Now their collections people are calling me twice daily. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM DISH.

Their customer service is right up there with Comcast. They lie and fail to respond.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to twice and deception sales practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $295. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments