More than a year ago I asked Dish Customer Service Representatives if there was anything on my service that I could drop to reduce my monthly payment. I specifically asked about the Protection Plan.

I even told them the plan was useless to me because anytime my DVR had a problem, they would instruct me to unplug it. I go online today and find out I can drop the Protection Plan, so I call Customer Service again and asked them to review the notes from my previous conversations with them. They said the only call the see from me is when I activated my service over two years ago. And that I could have dropped the Protection Plan after 4 months of service.

They state I never called them even though my phone records prove otherwise. Filing a complaint with the FCC, ACC and AG's Office.

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625928

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

It should never be this difficult to remove any services from your plan. In fact you should have been able to remove this service online via mydish.com If you are still having trouble with this and would like assistance please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com Thanks!