dropped destination America from my top 200 package and moved it to top 250 package without notice presumably to force purchase of more expensive package. dirty pool.

people should be tired of not getting what they are paying good money for. Obviously, the popularity of paranormal lockdown, mountain monsters my haunted house etc. lead dish network to seize the opportunity to screw its customers once again. Customers should demand to receive what they are paying for.

What is the sense of picking a packing if Dish can change it at any time it desires .

Can the customer decide to pay part of his bill? NO

Review about: Dish Network Americas Top 200 Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I am seriously upset by Dish moving Destination America out of my package deal. They did not replace it with a comparable channel, now I am losing channels but my bill doesn’t go down when they do this.

Have already dropped Dish for internet due to constantly slowing down my service and trying to force an upgrade, now they are taking away popular channels to try and force me to upgrade to a higher package?

All they are accomplishing is my moving to another tv provider and losing an exceptional customer. Way to treat your loyal customers, Dish!