I paid up my 2 yr contract and more. I went to cancel and they said I had added a box 8 months ago and that was the start of a new 2 yr contract.I never asked for that and I was never told that.On my first 2 yr I had a recorded voice agreement.I ASKED for my recorded agreement,they could not play it back for me...####more talk.I said I did (NOT ) agree to the first 2 yr contract,THEY said we have you ( recored )saying I did.bla bla,we still gona charge you 190$ for erley release...DISH IS LIEING ,piece of #### .hopefully I can dispute the charge,because C.Card co fraud dept keeps trac of lieing,cheaten ,companys, ( LIKE ) ( DISH )

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dish network cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

And yet it will still go against your credit record if they don't get their month. Other fun part, you cannot sue them. You have an arbitration agreement.