I ordered dish over the phone. I was quoted $87.83 for 200+ channels.

I was specifically wanting the Fuel channel & the the FS1 & FS2. I was told that the package for the channels I wanted would be over $110/month so I told them that was more than I wanted to pay, but that I would think about it overnight & call them back tomorrow if I chose to go with them. He put me on hold & went to "speak with his manager". He came back on & said he could give me the same deal we spoke of earlier including the FS1 & FS2 channels for the $87.83.

The installer came out the next night & installed. Before he left I asked him to show me where the FS channels were & the installer advised that I only got the 120 package, which did not include those channels. I got on the phone with dish & argued for over 1 1/2 hours over the quote package & what was installed. I spoke with a "Robert" who works in "the office of the president" and he tells me he will honor the original quoted price, but for only 12 months, after which time the price would go up to $113/month.

I was fine with that. Now I have a bill showing I OWE them $114...this is after I just paid the $87.83, which was deducted from my bank account the day before the service was installed!!!!! I have now spoken to about 6 different people, each one trying to snowball me.

This company is a bunch of yay-hoos who just seem to tell you what you want to hear just to get a signature on a 2 year contract. Once they get that..you're stuck with their bogus "promotions"!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

dmbutterfly,

I understand your concern from this and would appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look and see what I can do to get this situation straightened out! Thanks and I hope to hear from you.