this cable company give the best comercials so nice and so cheap i said ok lets try this company. the cable never work, everytime you call the person tells you to do the same process over then they transfer you to someone else to go through some troubleshoot and after that the person tell you that you have to pay $15.00 for the technician to come to the house.

i have my own technician to come to the house for free and he told me the technician that came from dish install my cable from someone else and thats the reason why it wasnt working.

after that i call dish to disconect my service and ask them to send me a cancellation letter and the supervisor told me the only letter they send is an early cancellation letter. this cable company i would never recommended not even to my worst enemy because you are paying for a cable service you dont watch at all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 26, 2011.

Comments

dish network is the worse cable company i have ever delt with.They take money you do not owe and they will rob you blind.they charge you for service you never recieved.Customer service is terrible they charge you for technician to come out when they didnt do the job correctly in the first place you can return there equipment but they will still charge as if you didnt.I would not recomend them to anyone.I am so mad about all the money they have stole from me.Yes I canceled early because my bill was always higer and higher call them they say ok lets trythis and that then its even higher.One month they took double payment then tried to convince me I owed them.And there is no need to ask for a English speaking rep cause there is not one.well sorry if I cancelled early but the service was crapy and just so you know early cancelation fee is 200 not 846.43 and you dont need to speak English to understand that just be able to add.

NO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION BECAUSE YOU SAID I HAVE TO PAY THE $15.00, BUT THE QUESTION HERE IS WHY? IF IT WASNT MY FAULT THAT THE TECHNICIAN DID NOT DO HIS JOB THE RIGHT WAY .IF IT WOULD IT BE MY FAULT I WOULD SAY OK I PAY THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT THE $15.00 IS THE SERVICE THE VERY BAD SERVICE, NO SIGNAL AT ALL. AND SOMETHING ELSE SINCE I CANCEL MY SERVICE I HAVENT RECEIVE THE BOX TO SEND MY DVR, SO NEXT THING I AM DOING IS CALLING TO SEE WHATS GOING ON ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY EVEN THOUGH I AM NO LONGER A CUSTOMER THANKS GOD.

Mr swag 24 7,

I understand your frustration and apologize about your trouble with signal. When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed.

If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed. Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is like no other company out there. We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan.

Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue. Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction. Any time there is an issue that has the ability to be corrected if we are given the opportunity the cancel fee would be enforced if a customer declines and elects to cancel.

Most companies have cancel fees however, unlike most companies we prorate your cancel fee; so if you do choose to disconnect you are rewarded for the time you did stay with us If you have any other questions please let us know. You can email me directly at Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork.com