If you are having trouble with dish, Call:314-371-6109 e-mail: dishlawsuit@gmail.com I will help for free.Dish gets at least 8 complaints a day with the Colorado BBB.

If you complain to the Colorado Attorney General's office, they just say "dish has there own way of settling problems." I believe that the Colorado A.G.'s office is in cahoots with dish, just my opinion, but for a State Consumer Protection department to turn over complaints to the company getting complained about is very fishy indeed.

In my case they advertised a package and after you signed up, they changed the deal.They also falsified my signature on a blank contract.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Preferred solution: Class action lawsuit.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dish Network "It doesn't even have to start raining anymore before we lose signal! I guess any cloud is enough to block the signal. Dish SUCKS! I will be so glad to..." Read more Dish Network - ROUTER HACKER Dish Network "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..." Read more Dish Network - Technical Support Review from Mineral, Virginia Dish Network "I had a tech come and install two more systems and the tech left a huge mess of wires hanging from my wall and ceiling. I couldn't close the door...." Read more Dish Network Service Truck Damaged My Yard Dish Network "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more