1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

First of all I have been a dish subscriber for more than 5 years and the first thing is that the bill creeps up every 2 to 3 months a little each time and the service gets worse. 2 nd of all I seem to loose the signal way to much and have to turn the TV off and go up on the channel changer until the signal comes back in, and this happens way to often.

3rd, when I turn the TV off at night and turn it back on it always comes on to another channel. I think the whole dish TV thing is run by a bunch of computer techs over seas and they do this for the reason that a lot of channels do not get used and they will put them channels on your TV so there is viewing time. 4th, the channel changer is very hesitant when used and if you go to fast and enter 111 and don't make sure that it is 111 it will go to channel1 and you will have to got through that again and it happen a lot. 5th, there are way too many commercials on dish and it seems that when I change the channel there is always, at least 95% of the time a commercial on that channel.

There are more but I just wanted to make my point not that it will do any good. I need to change I think?

Review about: Dish Network Americas Top 120 Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Equipment and customer service, Remote.

Comments

call tech support about your signal lost, dish is headquartered in Colorado and only has service in the United States so no where close to overseas, dish does not own any of the channels and has no control over commercials thats all up to the channel owners so if you have a complaint about that you’ll have to take it up with them, if you did switch providers then you would still get the same amount of commercials, it has nothing to do with dish or any other pay tv provider