This service is at 1770 Green Ridge dr., Happy Jack, AZ 86024 We live at this address

for the summer. I Called Dish and talked to them about tv & the internet. I told the person

(Ryan Holden) That we only live up there from May to Oct every year. So I need my

services off when we are not there. He said no problem! Ryan Holden direct # 208-416-

4310. I kept calling him and he would never call me back. So I finally blocked my number

and he answered it. The way he was talking you know he was in the wrong. My Dish Tv

was put on pause, but could not put my internet on pause. I end up calling the main #

800-333-3474 & I talked to a supervisor about my internet and the guy says my internet

cannot be put on pause, because a contractor installed my dish. What does that have to

do with turning my internet off for 6 months? He said that could not be done because

they can't turn off the hard drive. I told him when I got this internet it was the

understanding that I had to turn it off for 6 months. He said the only thing he can do is

take $10 off the internet so now it's costing me $56.06 a month with the $10 discount.

They said I did not have a dish person install my stuff, and I told him that you guys are

the ones that set it up. So now I have to pay every month when we are not there!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "seasonal issue" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $336. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments