I have won 6 contests on the Games 96. The first time I won was November 27th 2012.

Since then, I've won 5 more times. I have not received any prize. I haven't heard a word from them. The service is horrible, half the time it posts the wrong score.

The Dish Network game contests are a scam. I pay additional for this service, and it uses these contests to lure consumers into adding them onto their service. Don't fall for their trap. You will only get ripped off.

I'm considering dumping the Dish altogether over this. They are deceitful to their customers

Comments

I was kind of wondering this also as I just also won something and it was dated as Dec but just NOW posted and I have not gotten a call or email from dish( I have vcml) and also check the emails reg and junk so know they haven't sent anything. I called dish and the first guy( online - edgardo) told me to check in " my offers" and it should be there( this was after a waiting on the phn while he checked 12 minutes later).

That's what he came up with . After i got off w him I tried a nd no luck.

So called this time and waited on phn and got someone who said to go to some rewards center and sign in ,but first dish has to send me and email with the info. This was a cpl days ago and still nothing so am wondering if they plan on following thru.

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625949

I'm sorry to hear that you never got your prizes. Please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com so that I can help you claim your prizes. Thanks!