History shows that Dish Network has overcharge my account, used my checking account on file as their ATM.., and customer service is a joke.

Besides letters, e mail and calls.., couple of months back I wrote via regular mail to Mercides Metzger, Compliance Manager for Dish.., never answer. Yesterday I spend 2 1/2 hours on the phone and when CS answered they hang up, without talking. I guess that because each time I called.., I press to for Dish to call back for me to do the survey ., hence a call from Steve, customer service rep., tel., 850.385.0600 called me.., while I was telling my story he hang up.

I research Dish Network customer complaints and I'm convince a "class action suit" is in order.

Please be aware that if I do not get answers by Monday Jan., 7th. 2013.., The Public Relation firm" my company works with.., will be writing editorials about Dish Network dishonest and fraudulent practices.., in the New York Times, Washington Post, Miami Herald & El Nuevo Dia..

Thanks,

Julio Santos8255 9095 3574 1356

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660680

I can understand your frustration from this and would love to help you if you haven't had a chance to get it resolved already! Can you please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look over your account and see what happened? Thank you.