I made a two year agreement on the phone with dish and I was told they guarantee the rate would not change.When the technician came out and installed the equipment, he asked me to sign on his phone that the equipment installation was complete.

Later I found out that when I signed the technician’s phone I was signing a contract showing the rate would go up in six months. Obviously I could not tell I was signing a contract and the technician did not indicate that.

I tried to call Dish’s customer service and during our conversation they hung up on me.Once I get out of this contract, I will never use Dish again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1253163

I had the same problem.The point of salesperson that came to the house gave me a work order with all the services and pricing.

After the install I found out that nothing was as I was promised. When I called the company they were rude & would not adjust the package to what I was promised. Signing a contract on the phone was impossible to read.

Bottom line, don't rely on anything this company promises.They are worse than a used car salesman & I can't believe the FCC was not done something to stop this.