I WANT TO EXPRESS MY OUT RAGE AND PAIN I HAVE TRYED FROM APRIL 3-2010 TO SET UP MY 2 ACCOUNT I HAVE HAD 6 APPTS TIME AND I HAVE STAY AT HOME TO MAKE SURE AND NO ONE SHOWED UP I HAVE CALLED 4 MANGER WHO HAVE SET UP THE ACCOUNT AGAIN IN THE PAST 10 DAY AND STILL NOTHEN I HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR 3 HRS TODAY AND STILL NOTHEN I HAVE ASK TO TALK WITH A COMPLAINT DEPT AND STILL NOTHEN I HAVE SENT E-MAIL IN THE PAST AND STILL NOTHEN . I REAL LIKE DISH BUT YOUR STAFF IS MAKING IT HARD FOR ME AND IM DISABLED AND THEY CANT GET ANY THINGE RIGHT I HAVE HAD LEFT MESSAGES AFTER MAESSAGE TO ALL THE DEPT AND IM NOT GETTING ANY WARE .

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY MAKE A COUSTMER UP SET LIKE YOUR STAFF HAD DONE ME I EVEN HAD SOME ONE FROM THE NEWSPAPPER HERE WHEN MY ORDER WAS LET UP AND THEY EVEN SAID THEY WILL BE HERE ON SEPT 02-2010 BY 4 PM AND STILL NOTHEN .

THE NEWSPAPPER WANTED TO RUN THIS STORY BUT IM GIVING YOUR OFFICE ONE LAST TIME . PLEASE CALL ME BEFORE FRIDAY THE 10 .

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

OMGLOL,

I understand how you would like to help others out, what this customer had to endure to try and get their issue resolved is not a standard course of action, we greatly appreciate your assistance with their concern. We use all feedback that we get to build from and apply it to ensure our customers are getting the service they deserve. We would appreciate any ideas that you may have and we would like to take this opportunity to ensure you that we make every effort to resolve any issue at hand. We take pride in being a top rated company for customer satisfaction. If you have a question please feel free to contact me directly.

Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com

OMGLOL
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #232856

I would sue for faulty installation if the dish bent and rammed you hard!

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize you had such a bad experience. When missed appointments happen we make every efforts to send an installer out right away. It is not normal to have this amount of issues for the same work order. Since it has been a few months since this occurred I'm assuming that the issue has been resolved.

If it has not or you have any other questions please feel free to let us know.

You can also send me an email regarding your account specific information. My email address is Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com

#203049