WI WAS WITH DISH UNTIL I SOLD MY HOME AND HAD THE SERVICE PUT ON PAUSE FOR A COST OF $5 TO ME PER MONTH.MY RECEIVER REMAINED IN STORAGE FOR NEARLY A YEAR UNTIL I BOUGHT A NEW HOME. I THEN CALLED DISH TO COME OUT AND HOOK UP MY SERVICE.

REMIND YOU THERE WAS ALREADY A DISH ON A POLE THERE WHEN I BOUGHT THE PLACE. A GUY CAME OUT JULY 3RD 2013 HOOKS MY RECEIVER UP AND LEAVES. HE ASKED THAT IF I HAD ANY TROUBLE TO WAIT TILL THE 5TH TO CALL SO THAT THE GUY WORKING ON JULY 4TH HAS A EASY DAY AND POSS GET OFF EARLY TO CELEBRATE .SURE OK.FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH DISH. THEY HAD TO SEND OUT TWO MORE TECH TO TRY AND FIX IT.FOUR WEEKS FROM THE TIME THEY HOOKED IT UP MY SERVICE WAS SHUT OFF.I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME I OWED THEM $320.00 AND FOR $149.00 IT WOULD BE REINSTALLED I THOUGHT THEY MUST HAVE SOMETHING WRONG AND I'LL PAY THE $149.00 AND DEAL WITH IT LATER.ONE MONTH FROM PAYING THE $149.00 IT WAS SHUT OFF AGAIN.

I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME I OWED THEM $220.00 I THOUGHT YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND.IV'E ONLY HAD TV FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS AND IV'E ALREADY PAID YOU $149.00 THEY SAID THAT I CALLED THEM BACK IN THE MONTH OF MAY TO HAVE MY SERVICE TURNED ON. I TOLD THEM MY RECEIVER HAS BEEN IN STORAGE AND I DID NOT CALL THEM.I ASKED THE GENTELMAN TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF WHERE I WAS LIVING AT THE TIME I SUPPOSEDLEY MADE THIS CALL. HE HAD NO ANSWER. I MENTIONED THAT I HAVE HAD MY SERVICE ON PAUSE AND WAS TOLD TO MY SURPRISE THAT IT WAS ONLY GOOD FOR SIX MONTHS.I WAS TOLD AGAIN THAT MY SERVICE WAS TURNED ON IN MAY AND THAT I OWED FOR MAY AND JUNE.

AFTER SPEAKING WITH THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE I GOT NO WHERE WITH THEM.

THEY DIDN'T TRY AND WORK WITH ME IN ANY WAY AND REPETITIVELY TOLD ME FOR ANOTHER $149.00 THEY WOULD TURN IT ON.I TOLD THEM LEAVE IT OFF I'M NOT PAYING FOR SERVICE I NEVER HAD.AND AFTER COMING OUT TO MY HOME AND HOOKING UP MY RECEIVER AND SPEAKING WITH THEM ON THE PHONE. TO THIS DAY I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ONE STATEMENT IN THE MAIL.THEY CONTINUE TO CALL ALMOST DAILY ABOUT MONEY.THEY WASTED NO TIME SENDING A BOX TO MY ADDRESS TO RETURN THE RECEIVER YET THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A STATMENT TO ME.IT IS UPSETTING TO ME TO HAVE NO TV AT THIS TIME AND TO ONLY FIND OUT THAT DISH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THERE COSTOMERS- NEVER TEMPTING TO TRY AND SOLVE THIS THE PROBLEM IN ANY WAY.THE ONLY THING I KNOW TO DO IS CONTACT CONSUMERS REPORT

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

stillserching,

I've reviewed your situation and found it interesting! Allow me to assist you in getting this straightened out for you by emailing me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look. Thanks!