DISH Network has blocked out our local FOX channel, WITI Channel 6 serving the Milwaukee area. If it isn't resolved by football season, I will be filing a complaint with our state consumer protection agency.

Also, their Joey boxes are ***. One reboots every day when I go to the guide or change the channel. The other does it about once a week. I have had their tech out here replacing them, but the new ones do the same thing.

In fact, he had to replace one with three different units before he found one that didn't reboot. About a week later, it started all over again.

To me, these issues seem like a breach of contract. I should be able to cancel my service without any penalties.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments