I bought my own DVR equipment I up graded to Hopper, the tech took my old boxed and then I called the company and told them I am paid through Jan 18th 2015 they disconnected my services because I raised a scuff about the stolen boxes they owe me $405 for the boxes and then $3600 for the breach of contract, I called the corporate office and the head guy told me to bad they owe me nothing and I will never get my DVR boxes back my services since Nov 9th has not worked they turned it off and I already paid through Jan 18th 2015.

And they refused to refund the money I paid what is another $210 I dont know what to do if you can help Call 509-201-1292 ask for Terry

I had one guy at dish Superviser of Presidents level told me if I call back again he has my address on file he will come to my house and pull my head off so I can not call ever agian of course I didn't believe him.

Reason of review: Theft and breach of contract by dish.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #914437

anonymous,

I wouldn't recommend posting your sensitive information publicly like that for the purpose of your personal security. If you could please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com, it would be my pleasure to review everything for a resolution. Thank you and I look forward to your follow-up.