I recently cancelled my account since i was moving out of the country but have been really upset and anger at the charges from Dish. The charges do not match the statement nor the statement has been issued to match the charges.

It is a clear indication of how these companies treat the customers once they are not with them and it stops their ongoing revenue. I cancelled during July 2013 and the statement in August has a credit of -48.20 and said no payment due later in September it was -10.01 but a charge on my card was done by dish for $17. There is no explanation and next is the online credit for have autopay was revoked (charged $15 in August) but dish uses the autopay info to charges at their dscretion.

Next i see another charge for $ 270.49 there is not statement or explanation, again charging on the credit card on file. This is really not is according to business practice.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

rajnjn,

I can see how frustrating that is and would be more than happy to review your information and get this sorted out for you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com! I appreciate your efforts and hope to hear from you!