2.2
Coverage Area

Are you serious!? I called in to lower my pkg at end of Oct.

(due to loss of CNN/breach of contract) & and CS agent took my account off auto-pay!! Put into notes that I 'requested' this. Spiteful ***! now my tight budget is screwed because I owe 2 months.

I would never even have known this if I hadn't called in today to inquire about something completely unrelated! DISH you are TryinG to lose customers. I spoke with a DirecTV guy while I was at work today, it's getting closer. I'm really pissed.

IDIOTS all over a "non-event" as Ergen calls the loss of CNN & other Turner networks.

My annoyance is not singular, there are many irritated customers all over the web about DISH behaving badly. They really have created a "Breach of Contract" class action group.

Apparently DISH doesn't care/realize that all those subscribers with less than 2 years in can now walk away without any penalty. I don't believe DirecTV will be any better, other than for being able to get the channels I pay for, at least at the outset.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Cs agents.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #901021

What part of the contract did they breach exactly? I would love to see where it is quoted those channels will be there. Is it the section that says they may remove/rearrange channels at anytime without any notice, and that no compensation would be due?

Kansas, United States #900975

Before calling others morons and idiots what about people like you that dont keep track of their own money???????????????????