ok so ive been a dish customer for at least two yearys now . well where i work i get paid on a debit card provided by my employer not a personal bank so every month i have to pay my bills by calling and paying them .

well up until october i was able to pay my dish bill with said debit card then for some reason in october i went to pay my bill like i do every month and it told me that there was an error in processing.. so i call agiain same thing. call and check card balance i have enough money on my card. call and try to pay again still doesnt work.

i call customer service with dish and explain my problem lady trys to run it there it does same thing. she tells me she cant process it because there was an error .. same thing it had done to me .. i tell her this ..

again.. she says well call your bank and check balance i explain i have no bank and i had called and checked balance and i had enough money. she tells me to wait a couple of days and try again so i do still doesnt work so i call the number on the back of my card for support they tell me its something wrong with my home address matching up with the card . i call dish again and tell them this and instead of investigating it they try and run card again .

error again .. then tell me over and over that its my banks fault .. needless to say i havent been able to pay my over due bill and no one can figure out whats wrong at dish ..

im so pissed off .. oh and they turned of my tv because they cant figure it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry to hear that this problem hasn't been adequately addressed for you. I will be more than happy to look into this to see what I can do to help you. Please send me an email at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa