We been with dish network for over twenty years. We was currently quoted $58.00 before taxes and now there telling us our bill is $72 I have 4 phone recordings of there employees not honoring what was told upon agreement this place needs a lawsuits against them for lieing and miss leading there customers.

We need Justice!

I reached out to corporate and there phones are always having you on hold to speak to someone and can never reach a corporate person from dish network company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Wise1945 stated that there is a room for improvement of do not like them at all and lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and pricing issue" of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

I agree, that there has to be a way for customers to get someone to investigate their practices. I am in Shreveport La and their advestising and conversations are very misleading.

They are not better than Direct Tv.

At least they don't quote you one price and then add all these additional fees including a TV fee that is for what?

I am not using a TV from them, and this fee changes every month. How do we a class action Suit??