Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 22, 2016

My update on dish.know my bill have gone up from 90.00 up to 152.00 a month.

and they said I cannot cancel for 2 years.I don't know what I will do but I know I will get a new debit card.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2016

these people were very rude on the phone , told me I would have to pay 400.00.if I cancel in 30 day.

Hung up the phone this so called loatiy department. I have no service is there someone I can call because I am ready to get a new bank card so they cannot debit my card. and go back to Verizon. Can I go to the Puc on these people.

please if anyone know of agency please write a review. The price they quote was not what I was charged the quality was poor. Price changed every month had I called at least every other day.

someone needs to stop these people.I plan to contact the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "out of this whole thing or do what they promise". The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network customer care from Dish Network was hidden contract fees in upgrades, are ignoring mt phone calls and fees that i shouldnt have to pay Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments