Today will be 3 weeks since DISH has NO CBS BROADCASTING in Ft. Myers/Cape Coral, Florida!

We pay for this service and both DISH and the local CBS Provider owned by WINK/Ft. Myers Broadcasting can't play nice on the playground and get a deal done AND CONTINUE BROADCASTING CBS STATION FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS! I'm pissed and want to get a pro-rated bill for the 3 weeks without CBS. Plus, you can't tape a show and watch a different channel.

That is the STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HAD TO ENDURE AND NOW NO CBS EITHER.

The only thing you can do while taping one show is to watch another show you already have taped NOT ANOTHER LIVE SHOW ON ANOTHER CHANNEL. I'M ALREADY SHOPPING AROUND FOR A NEW PROVIDER.

This reviewer shared experience about "no cbs for 3 weeks now" and wants this business to "get the local cbs station back on and allow users to watch another channel while taping a show instead of forcing us to watch the show being taped or forcing us to watch a show we already have taped or give me my money back now" as the author lost $1000. jculbe is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network tv service at Dish Network was poor service and inaccurate information provided and poor service and wrong information and too expensive Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

Who are the idiots that think Dish should pay for a free, advertisor supported broadcaster? And why should we pay Dish for services not provided? Hmm, yup the only loser is, yup, us!

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1099378

Get OTA. Wink wants more money.

Also, with the hopper, you can tape 5 things. With the new hopper, you can tape 16 things.

Or watch... You just have older equipment that is a dual tuner system.