My latest unanswered email to Dish is below:

Never give Dish TV yiour Credit Card number, never.

Do not use SLING TV either. It is owned by Dish !!

Dish,

Will you respond to my claim clearly and without self-serving and incorrect statements?

1. Does Dish TV have an arbitration process? If so, I wish to arbitrate this issue. If not, inform me so I can take this to the agencies for relief.

2. I did not voluntarily close my account. Dish almost doubled my rate, one I could not afford being an elderly person on a fixed income. DISH TV caused me to pay $241.26 to close my account, because DISH TV broke our agreement. DISH TV broke our agreement, not me.

3. My contract with DISH TV did not state it was an introductory discount rate or promotional date. IN FACT your agent told me I had 24 months of locked-in pricing. Dish broke that contract. Our relationship ended at the time, by the actions of DISH TV.

5. DURING THE TIME OF OUR AGREEMENT DISH TV WAS RUNNING COMMERCIALS STATING THAT THEY WERE NOT LIKE OTHER PROVIDERS, SPECIFICALLY DIRECT TV, BECAUSE DISH TV NEVER RAISED RATES LIKE THE OTHER PROVIDERS. THAT WAS A LIE.

5. On that day, June 20th, DISH agents refused to reduce the amount charged to me or to re-negotiate. They were ALSO unable, to this day, to produce a document which stated our contract was a promotional offer. The following day, after the fact, Dish made an alternative offer, which I rejected. Dish has since mailed to me several offers including one for $400 in discounts. Those offers were too late, because I already made other arrangements for TV service at 80% less than DISH TV. This incident was caused by DISH TV, not by the me-the customer who has always paid his bill on time.

6. DISH continues to stone-wall and continues to try to make this problem appear to be caused by me with self-serving communications. DISH continues to fail to provide to me an answer whether or not they will agree to arbitration.

7. I state my demand again as clearly as I can; DISH TV shall reimburse and pay to me in legal tender of the United States of America the sum of $241.26; which I was forced to pay or else have my credit score unjustly impacted.

8. DISH TV now has only three days to pay me, that time dated from my previous email dated June 25th. That is the exact same time limit DISH TV gave to me. I refuse any other offers whatsoever.

9. DISH TV is an ***. They destroyed an excellent customer. I hope you go bankrupt again. You deserve it. I also hope your “SLING Internet TV" goes bankrupt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments