Dish Network customer service agent made agreement with me in 2012 for specific amount of billing for 2013. Dish has refused to honor that agreement, they considered that "chat" in 2012 as a new contract (I have been with Dish since 2003) and offered to bill me $192.xx "early termination fee" when I told them to disconnect.

I downgraded to the lowest level and will ditch Dish at the first opportunity. It will still cost me about $525 that I do not want to spend with them.

Dish is the rip-off outfit that they accuse Direct TV of being.

Stay away from Dish Network!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660538

I see there was some confusion about the billing and would be delighted to assist you with this!We don't have a price-guaranteed contract for any customer as pricing is always subject to change.

We're able to confirm with you what your current rate is and give you what the expectation is for the future if you're currently receiving promotional credits. Any information like this is based on whatever the current prices are and is subject to change, however.

Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can further assist you.Thank you.