1.4
Coverage Area

One week after having The Dish Tv Network installed in my new apartment I was contacted by the "Sales Department" and I was offered a "New Customer" substantial discount on every package that was less than what was advertised because I was only paying for "Basic TV" or "The Smart Pack" for $20 dollars per month. Thus, I was told that I could decline the offers at that time and that I could call back at a later date and be afforded the opportunity to take advantage of the heavily discounted rates as long as it was within the first year.

Hence, I called back a month later and guess what...?

The customer service representative never heard of the pricing offers that I was being afforded earlier. My monthly bill is now triple what I started with and I will never re-sign a contract with Dish again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. netguy09 stated that there is a room for improvement of being misinformed repeatedly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dish network tv package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Dish Network needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments