After 6 yrs.with Dish I refuse to pay 100 bucks every month for ***.

Canceled service. They inform me they will charge my credit card $160 early termination fee due to a 2 yr. contract. WHAT CONTRACT?

Dish replaced a faulty receiver that almost burned up in Feb. 2014, when they replaced it they automatically enter you into a 2 yr. contract. Isn't a contract between 2 or more parties in agreement?

I knew nothing about it. They call the replaced equipment an upgrade. BS. I fought it over the phone- I demanded they send me a copy of this invisible contract.

Ooops..we don't have a contract- fees waived through Dish's office of the President.

This is consumer RAPE.Don't let them get away with it!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Preferred solution: Demand to speak with the office of the president at Dish..

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

sssssssshhhhh,be very very QUIET.

WHY THE *** WOULD YOU LET ANY COMPANY HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR CREDIT CARD,esp these type of scam artists WHEN YOU RIGHTEOUSLY DISAGREE WITH THEM ?

one time a while ago, i had ONE HELLUVAN argument w/an esteemed DISH representative,OK ?

it was regarding their package deal for satellite internet and tv,and at the time there were too many outages and BS w/internet service-

I AM BEING CHARGED FOR SERVICES NOT RECEIVED AND EVERY OUTAGE WAS CALLED IN.

SO I STATE I AM CANCELLING.wise guy rep gets into their bs on penalty for leaving within the agreed CONTRACTUAL garbage.

HELLO ? WHAT CONTRACT ? I HAVE NO CONTRACT. SO this guy then sez we have your CREDIT CARD ACCT #, and WILL CHARGE THE ACCT ACCORDINGLY-- OOOOOOOOOOO YEAH ?

DO IT. i called in my card as lost.....screw them. DISH contacted me repeatedly and RECEIVED the SAME RESPONSE--SHOW ME MY SIGNATURE ON YOUR CONTRACT. AS THERE IS NO HARD COPY SIGNED CONTRACT ?

get lost. THEY WANTED THEIR DISH BACK and wanted ME to climb up and get it and also their piece for satellite internet OR ELSE I AM CHARGED ? same thing--either you come and get it or it's staying. regarding the credit card not working for them ?

i never was asked about that, ANYTIME YOU ARE FORCED TO GIVE UP YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THESE TYPES OF BUSINESS, CALL your credit card reps and see what they can do.there's too much risk involved.

Glendale, Arizona, United States #905656

Do what my dad did, Cancel early, smash and trash equipment, throw it away and then file for Identity theft, Change banks, place a hold on any credit in your name, and sue them if they still try to charge you. IT WORKED FOR HIM

MikeLDISH123
Englewood, Colorado, United States #905651

anonymous,

It would help to have a look over your account information to better understand what we have going on if you could please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com. I'll be able to pull your information up and further assist you with this.