1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

WARNING THEY LIE:

I got dish last year because I received a two year price grantee of 49.95 coupon in the mail. After the first year I noticed my bill doubled, I called Dish and the said that my contract was two years for equipment but not price. My contract dose not specify that the price wasn't for the same two years it just states the 49.95 for a 24 month contract. Dish said the price grantee is verbal but the refuse to send be copies of the conversation.

Now they want me to refer a friend Yeah Right! Never. Dish is has lower quality Service than Direct TV. If I'm paying $112 a month than I'd rather pay Direct TV. At least their truthful.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of dish network tv package from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about price guarantee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments