Received a call claiming from Billing Dept of Dish Network 1800-652-0237 and offered me pay 6months get 6 months free; which I fell for it and paid them using Green Dot MoneyPak.Later came to know this is fraud and lost $350.

I still get calls from these crooks. DO NOT EVER take offers from this number and DO NOT EVER use silly Green DOT feature.

Interestingly while talking to the scammer he was able to change my dish programming for which I thought they are really from Dish. Later came to know they used my internet Dish login somehow and changed programming.

With all these kinds of scams from years, DISH network appears to be loosely/poorly designed without second level authorization before committing programming changes.DISH NETWORK SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO AVOID these scams instead of just blaming consumers responsibility.

Review about: Dish Network Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Perhaps an “insider” scam?Are authorities investigating, have they been notified?

Nevada Attorney General needs to be notified, also the FBI and FTC, Federal Trade Commission.Someone accessing both your account information and your actual programming, very suspicious?

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625426

I am sorry to hear that you became a victim of fraud.There are a few things we are working on to put a stop to this.

In order to get more information from you regarding this I need you to e-mail me.Please contact me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com